reede, 6. märts 2020

Jack London "White Fang" - MikkM

White Fang

Jack London was a 19th century American author and journalist, best known for the adventure novels White Fang and The Call of the Wild. John Griffith Chaney, better known as Jack London, was born on January 12, 1876, in San Francisco, California.

Characters: White Fang, One Eye and other wolves

White Fang is part dog and part wolf, and the overcomer of his family.. In his lonely world, he soon learns to follow the harsh law of the North... kill or be killed. But nothing in White Fang's life can prepare him for the cruel owner who turns him into a killer.

I really liked this book. It was not one of the best books I have ever read, but it was still better than most of the fairy tales I've read. I recommend this book. One of the things I didn't like, was that it was only 55 pages. 

To end the review, most of my classmates haven't read the book, but they definitely should.

MikkM


Kujutiste tulemus päringule Jack London

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar